Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me

I turned 43 today.

I closed up shop at my one-year experiment, Voyage 42, and am back to an ongoing blog. I've decided not to pick up where I left off at the blog I kept before V42, and to begin anew here, which makes sense since I've been establishing Kenozoic as my online moniker for well over a year now.

I had cereal & coffee for breakfast at 6:30, went online for awhile, and then read issues 2 and 3 of "Legion of Super-Heroes" before showering and heading over to Dad & Ma's for Thanksgiving. I watched the Packers/Lions game with Dad, then all three of us ate dinner with Jean Marie. Dad & Ma gave me a birthday card with a $50 bill inside, and then I had a huge slab of chocolate cream pie. I left around 4 and headed home to wind down for tonight's early bedtime in anticipation in tomorrow morning's 1 am awakening (to be at work for 3 am, and Black Friday's 4 am open time). Comics, television, and bed ended my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment