Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Lake-ish

I went down to the lake today (after runs to the comic shop and the liquor store for beer). It was great to be out in the fresh air. The lake had the following craft making noise in front of my property: a boat towing two inner tubes while blasting crap-hop; two jet skis; and two upright jet skis. I didn't really mind.

It was very windy (and cloudier than anywhere else within a 5-mile radius - what the hell?), the beer (Wachusett Summer) was disappointingly warm, and it even rained for a bit as the temperature dropped. So I only stayed for an hour, just enough time for half a beer, some Slim Jims & Wachusett potato chips, and to read Astro City #1 and Earth 2 Annual #1.

I'm still glad I went, though! Any time at the lake is a good time.


No comments:

Post a Comment