Sunday, June 1, 2014

Productivity

I keep track of a few things each month that in my mind are a sign of being productive:

Worked Out:
  • April - 11 days
  • May - 10 days
Hikes:
  • April - 1
  • May - 0
Other Physical Activity (walking long-distance other than a hike, shoveling snow, kayaking, etc...):
  • April - 2
  • May - 3
Books Read (both: novels, and collected series/graphic novels):
  • April - 4 books
  • May - 7 books
Not bad. Ideally I would work out every other day, but 3 times a week is fine (12), plus hikes and other activity thrown in. I would like to average 2 hikes per month. Back in 2011 I went on 14 hikes, all within the months of September - December! 

A book a week is good. I also try to draw (or do something visually creative) as much as possible. January - March were very prolific, and April wasn't bad, but last month was pretty weak. I read more than I drew.

Spring Fever is nearly over. Time for Summer Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment