Sunday, January 22, 2012

Fantastic

I had today off, and it couldn't have been more perfect for having had no plan:

  •  Kristin Cifelli responded happily to my WPMF3 e-mail and will consider joining us.
  • I watched the Patriots squeak by the Baltimore Ravens in the AFC Championship game (on a missed field goal!) to get into the Superbowl, while eating great Chinese food.
  • At halftime I ran out to my local comic shop to buy a pile of them from my subscription box (lots of #4 and #5 issues of the DCU 52, and a couple of Vertigos), as well as a cool Uncanny X-Men pint glass.
  • The Celtics and Bruins both won today too.
  • I got laundry done, read all of the comics (13), had coffee (freshly-ground Starbucks 'Dark Sumatra'), and then watched new episodes of "Pan Am" and "Downton Abbey".
A great day of self-indulgence (with a smattering of productivity).

No comments:

Post a Comment