Monday, July 22, 2013

July Interlude: Day 1

8 am Breakfast: a plum, a bowl of shredded wheat, and half a cup of coffee.

9 am to 1-ish pm: Work, and then it was a fantastic commute home, with a stop at my longtime local comic shop.

3 pm Lunch: cold fried clam strips & half a Pepsi, as I read several of the comics I bought, and watched "Restaurant Impossible" and "Bar Rescue". Then I read the latest issue of "Wired" magazine and watched "ATH" and "PTI" on ESPN.

7 pm Online Time: Listening to a new CD that arrived in the mail: Sansyou "When We Become Ghosts". I spent the extra dollar for the physical copy when I bought the digital version on Bandcamp. Lee cancelled for her slot at WPMF4. I'm looking for a replacement via Twitter. I added lots of new music to my iPod (well, mostly from my CDs).



10 pm TV and more comics: I read a big chunk of the comics I bought, and I watched "Friends" and "How I Met Your Mother" reruns until midnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment