Friday, August 1, 2014

Red Sox Wednesdays

I went to the Red Sox-Blue Jays game on Wednesday with my family. Jason bought 25 tickets for: Dad & Ma, me, Kevin & Holly + 3 kids, Sarah & Jon + 4 kids, himself & Stacie + 3 kids, Jaymi & Chad + 3 kids, and his best friend Ted.

Ma drove Dad, me, and nephews Sawyer & Jared to the game. I had a random 2-minute chat about my Boneyard Surf Shop t-shirt with a cute girl on the walk into the stadium (her parents have a home on Martha's Vineyard). I had a blast, sitting on an end seat next to nephews Hayden & Cooper, and tweeting about the game with them, and nieces Ryan & Celia. I had a pretzel & a bottle of water early, and then later I fetched soft-serve ice cream cones for Dad, Ma & myself. Ma drove me & Dad home, and we arrived at midnight, with an amazing full-family memory for the ages in the books. Thanks Jason!





No comments:

Post a Comment