Monday, September 28, 2015

Mute Math

I arrived at Alewife at 5:45.


I rode the Red Line and the Green Line, getting off at Coolidge Corner
to have dinner with Brian at the Coolidge Corner Clubhouse.
I had an amazing Harpoon Imperial Pumpkin Ale. It was so strong (10.5% abv), 
that I could feel it after just a few sips.



Then it was a steak wrap (very good) and a Goose Island IPA
what a great beer, super hoppy!


After that we walked the mile to Great Scott in Allston to see Mute Math.
The doorman was a humorless ass.
The opening act was a DJ named Quiet Entertainer. He was cool, and the set was mostly good, 
with some amazing highs and some sound-tech issue lows.

Mute Math kicked ass.
It was just as powerful and frenetic and bass-heavy as I'd remembered 
from the previous two times I've seen them live.



The old songs were great, the middle stuff was good, and the 
new stuff was pretty decent as well.
A great show.


No comments:

Post a Comment