Thursday, March 8, 2012

Random Music Notes

Here are a few music-related items from my life:
  • I got the new Cranberries cd "Roses" and it's great! It sounds like their vintage early stuff. I snagged copies for Jay & Erik too, and mailed them off so they can absorb the new songs before we all go to the House of Blues show on May 11th.
  • Kristin Cifelli has agreed to play this year's Wyman's Pond Music Fest! I think fans of the missing Vanessa Kafa will enjoy Kristin's voice equally...
  • Other WPMF3 news: I'm still waiting for responses (either 'yea' or 'nay') from The Rafters, Barnaby Bright, Whitney Doucet, Winterpills, and Casey Sullivan.
  • Last but not least: I just backed Natalie Royal's Kickstarter project. I am not a huge country fan, but she isn't traditional country, more of a folk musician who just happens to reside in the Nashville area.

No comments:

Post a Comment