Friday, March 23, 2012

Reintegrate

Things I seem to have left on the side of the road since I found my new job back in late October:
  • Working out - Sure, I hike when I can, and I average 10,000 steps (roughly 5 miles) each day at work, but I haven't lifted weights or done a single push-up since before Halloween...
  • Drawing/Painting - I used to paint and draw constantly with all of my free time. And at the very least I would doodle and sketch at my computer table. I need to dust off my supplies and put them to use.
  • Learning Guitar - I bought a Fender acoustic and took lessons for five months back in the winter of '09 (coincidentally right up the road from my job), but have barely touched it since. One of my resolutions is to learn 5 songs relatively well. I need to get that done.

No comments:

Post a Comment