Saturday, October 27, 2012

Mountain Quest 2012 No. 4

I decided at the last minute to hike Pratt Mountain today. It was cool and dry during my ascent, which took about 50 minutes. At the top I took photos, ate some almonds and an apple, sent my brother Jason a few pictures, and just enjoyed the view.

I also had planned to begin a series of Lego stories with a 'lost' Jedi named Kenzor Moh (who looks a lot like me, go figure!), so I snapped a bunch of pictures of 'me' and Boba Fett, and turned them into a photo tale (here).

The descent was rather humid, which wasn't too surprising, as I could see the mists rolling in while I was on the summit. I listened to Cocteau Twins' "Blue Bell Knoll" on the way down, and at the last minute decided to not drop in on my brother Kevin and his family, despite their house being right down the road. Some days I like to keep my hikes to myself for awhile, and today especially since I had the mountain to myself!





No comments:

Post a Comment