Saturday, October 6, 2012

Offtober Day 2

I made sure I got eight hours of sleep last night, so I got up at 11 am (haha). I had cereal and coffee for breakfast, and spent the first part of my day reading the latest issues of Wired and Smithsonian in front of the television, as I watched the latest episodes of "Copper" and "Revolution" .

Later in the day I finally took apart my old computer and scattered its parts throughout my various trash cans. I also sorted a bag of old comics that Dad got for me from Grammy & Grampa's house. It was a ton of old "Archie" comics, which I will most likely give to Sarah's kids, as they are the most suited for them. I had cold chinese food (leftover from yesterday) for a late lunch, and watched some of the KU / K-State football game, as well as most of "Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull".

I spent the next several hours listening to my iPod, reading & playing games online, drawing, and working out (7:00 - 8:30). I got some cool new music from Tipi Valley and The Dust Mice too. It's 10:30 pm, and I am going to shower, make Ragu over angel hair pasta & ground beef, and finish my drawing. Then I will most likely veg in front of "SNL" before bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment